Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Say Hello Hi every one

Hi every one

Please use this topic to introduce yourself to other members. It's a nice way to let others know a little about yourself.
Post Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:12 am
Hi all, firstly would like to thank the "Management" for allowing us to join.
A little about us, we are a happily married couple hailing from South Staffs. We love latex,bondage, a bit of hitty hurty. :D We live full time on a narrow boat, which does make playing a little difficult at times but we do manage. We are regular visitors to the BBB, T.G. , Rubber Cult and Rubber Revolution. If you go to any if these, you'll know Fisper by his beard !!
Mistress J and fisper

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:44 pm
snj

...Hi both. Have you been to Ess and Emm?

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:41 pm
snj wrote:...Hi both. Have you been to Ess and Emm?

Sadly not as yet, we have met "The Management" a few times at different do's in London, but really cant wait till we can sort out some time to get over.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:53 pm
snj

...you sound as if you might be quite experienced in matters kinky? -so you will love it- a grown up playground.

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Just to say hello if you are into rubber I wonder if you know Kim Rub, I met her recently lovely lady. I have not tried rubber but like leather and nice black shiny pvc. Yes I am sure you would love a stay at essandemm :twisted:

Post Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:01 pm
Hi Snj, we are quite experienced in kink, tho living on a narrow boat makes playing a little difficult at times. As soon as w get a window in the work\life load we will book a night or two even....
Sorry for the delay in replying.... God time flies past so quickly
Fisper :D

Post Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:06 pm
MistressG, yes we know Kim v well,She is a lovely lady. We too like leather, but latex and ( unlined) PVC does it for us more. It's the feel and the shine I think. We do have some leather, but it's limited to some gloves and restraints.
Again sorry for the slow reply...it's a time thing.!!
Fisper

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:39 pm

I know what you mean by time thing . . .I have kept meaning to get back on here for ages but sometimes every day life gets in the way. We are looking at trying to find events to attend but are a bit "scared" of actually going that said we went to night of the cane last year and enjoyed it. Like playing with others in a non sexual way my *sub* likes to watch me cane others or be caned alongside or likes the thought of being caned by me and another mistress but dont want to get into anything sexual so are not sure where to try.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:52 pm

Hi is the BBB still going

Return to “Say Hello”