Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Say Hello Hi There

Hi There

Please use this topic to introduce yourself to other members. It's a nice way to let others know a little about yourself.
Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Hi everyone...finally got round to saying hello to everyone!
ltxlver87 here...living in the midlands.....huge total enclosure lover(gasmasks especially)...who loves bondage and breathplay fun...had a couple fun mistress sessions at ess and emm a long time ago and would love to return one day with my wife :D......but that may take a lot of convincing! any tips boys and girls?? ;)
Last edited by ltxlver87 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:43 pm
snj

...just take your time and introduce new experiences gradually. Start of with some milder scenes and then grow into the more exotic? I am sure after visit one the potential will become obvious to share a journey of discovery. That and the facilities and privacy and the time to connect may also assist in encouraging your other half? Perhaps try an overnight stay to start with.

Post Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi snj...thanks for your reply....i know what you mean about taking things slowly....i started with latex dresses and boots first with her,then after i got a positive reaction i slowly got her round to wearing catsuits.....we have had some mild bondage fun at home....tying up,blindfolds,toys...etc...
ive mentioned jokingly about a naughty weekend away and shes not ruled it out,but shes knows im somewhat of a kinky bugger! :lol:
I may slip it into the conversation again soon then send her a link to essandemm and see what reaction i get.....if you dont ask! if its positive then who knows?
Thanks again

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Definitely ask it is so much fun to be able to play together and just entice her with a little at a time :D

Post Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:19 pm

Thanks MistressG.....i will ask....just finding the right time to do it!
we`re away in London this weekend so might try whilst having a few drinks to bring the subject up :D

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:04 pm
snj

...any joy? :)

Post Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:58 pm

No not yet....popped in a couple of hints in the coversation over the weekend....but not much reaction(well not positive)....oh well slowly slowly ;)

Return to “Say Hello”