Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Say Hello Christmas Present

Christmas Present

Please use this topic to introduce yourself to other members. It's a nice way to let others know a little about yourself.
Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Looking forward to my Christmas present tomorrow night at essandemm I want to try out so much more than we did the first time.
Does anyone know of somewhere local to have a late lunch to set us up for the evening?

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:45 am

There is a nice canal side pub at Fenny Compton, that is not too far away, it serves food almost all day (11am - 9pm)

MissD

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:18 pm
snj

...we like the Plough in the village just down the road. Food ok and nice pub.

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:30 pm
snj

...the pub is in the village of Warmington and is just a few minutes drive away.

Post Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Thanks for those ideas will try them next time we are there.

Happy New Year to you all.

Post Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:05 pm
snj

Mistress G. How was your visit and of course your lunch break? :)

Post Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:26 pm

We stayed overnight and were hoping to find somewhere close to eat late afternoon on our way there but due to being in a jam on the motorway for over an hour ended up with fish and chips sat in the car. Not quite the start to our stay I had hoped for.
Never mind the fun and games we had later more than made up for it and I was able to take my disappointment out strenuously on my subs bottom :evil:

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:07 pm
snj

...great that you eventually got your just reward! 8-) We have at least a 2 hour plus, 110 mile journey and so can never be precise about when we will arrive, so tend to err on the generous side for travel time. However as we now stay for a number of nights each time we visit, we have a bit of slack to build in to our timings....but no matter just pulling into the drive and knowing we have arrived, is still a great thrill and it is always such an exciting prospect to think - now we can start our special time together. :D

Return to “Say Hello”