Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Say Hello A quick hello

A quick hello

Please use this topic to introduce yourself to other members. It's a nice way to let others know a little about yourself.
Post Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:41 am

Hello everyone :)
Thank you to The Management for approving my request to join and very much looking forward to a first visit booked at essandemm soon.
In terms of interests; well I guess the clue is partly in the name, medical fetish is quite a big interest. Although I also enjoy a broader range of play too. Never really got into the PVC scene - but who knows, if I lost some weight anything might be possible :lol:
A few months ago I had the good fortune to meet the most amazing *sub*, so very much enjoying forming a new relationship with her and discovering what works for 'us'.
Hope to get out and about more soon - London / Midlands, and it would be great to meet some new folk from this group on our travels.

Post Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:51 pm
snj

...you should certainly have fun in the bathroom then re a medical situation. Enjoy!

Post Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:03 am

Indeed :D I would be fibbing if I said the gallery picture of the bathroom had not caught my eye. Rare to find somewhere with a well kitted out 'medical' space.

Return to “Say Hello”