Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Say Hello Dropping By to say Hello

Dropping By to say Hello

Please use this topic to introduce yourself to other members. It's a nice way to let others know a little about yourself.
Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:48 pm

Time just flies by I have been meaning to look and post on here for weeks . . .no months :shock:
Time for another stay at essandemm methinks before we get too old and boring. So anyone been lately or done anything interesting ? Do tell and I promise to post more regularly.

Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:31 pm

Welcome back.

Its been pretty quiet here, so please feel free to post some more and generate some chat.

We are off to Ess&Emm at the end of the month.

Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Hi guys - like you, I was just passing through to see who's around. I'm Hoping to book a day very soon - just fitting it around life sometimes gets tricky. I want to spend a day, so we don't have to rush anything (we did an overnight previously, which was great). But that means an earliest start to get there - and a long drive home after (to be back for children). I also think I'll have a day off work the next day - hoping I'll be pleasantly exhausted and sore!!

Post Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:15 am

Nice to ser you both. I am overdue a visit to essandemm but have still been busy with my sub at a party tonight.

Post Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:21 pm

Lucky sub! ;)

Return to “Say Hello”