Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Special Offers and News 50% Discount

50% Discount

Have a look here for news of any special offers, news or events at Ess and Emm
Post Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:06 pm
MissP User avatar
Site Admin

Hello Everyone :D

We have pleasure in offering a 50 - yes 50% discount on any booking received after today (4th October 2015) for a date before 1st April 2016 to all those people who have subscribed and have become fully paid up members of the Ess and Emm Forum.

If you haven't subscribed yet and would like to please contact me. Subscription is just £5 per month, per person. This will entitle you to discounts as well as free entry into any of the prize draws offered.

Kind regards
MissP

Post Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:12 pm

We have just booked a 2 night stay in December and because we have subscribed to the forum we have received this for the fantastic price of 250 pound .
Considering the magnificent facilities,food and drink made available during your stay at this wonderful place this is an absolute bargain.
Got to be the best 60 pound ever spent.
We will be making use of this super offer right up to April.
Thanks Paula and Tony

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Couldn't agree more, we will be booking similar as and when circumstances allow. a great deal indeed.
It will be our first over nighter, so will be really looking forward to it.
Can;t wait

!

Post Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:11 pm
snj

...have just booked an incredible four nights in January next year for just £400! That is superb value available for "Forum members". If you are thinking about making a booking then don't delay. I think the offer lasts until April 2016 so that should provide plenty of opportunity for everyone. For us we have to sort out work and personal commitments to find suitable dates before even looking at availability, so anyone who can book at short notice or be flexible on dates should be able to find something to suit. 8-) Shame that it is over 3 months away!

Post Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:16 pm

We are in next week for a day time fumble, looking to do a couple of over nighters when commitments allow. That will be nice as we have always had to dash off home. S always has the pleasure of a Midday drink. But I will make her pay for it. :D :D

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:12 pm
snj

....have :twisted: fun!

Post Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:03 pm

We most certainly did. Welcomed by Tony and made to feel at home as always, top Gent.
Both of us are knackered but have had a great day. S really paid the price for that Midday drink ;) A good flogging saw to that. Also had a good session with the fucking machine and with a bit of oral stimulus by yours truly.
AnS

Post Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:00 pm
snj

...nice one. Very jealous but will just have to keep looking forward to our next visit. :P

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:59 pm

I just loved that fucking machine when we were there. I was greedy and asked for seconds! I so tempted to buy one for home - but just not sure (i) if we can keep a big piece of kit hidden (ii) if it would be too noisy (and not just the machine!!) so would only be able to use when our children are out

On our next visit, I'd like to see if it can be positioned with me in the gynae chair ;)

I'm also having withdrawal symptoms for the upright box/coffin (not sure now to describe it). We didn't have time to use it properly (literally just stepped inside for a quick test). I love the idea of being locked in it while either (i) watching/hearing others enjoy a session or (ii) being teased or punished in some way. How have others used it?

Post Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:27 pm
snj

...seems not - or everyone is shy? Not something that appeals to either of us so cant comment. Anyone else taken advantage of the 50% off offer?? Great value - wish we could fit in a visit before Christmas but it wont happen for us. :cry:

Return to “Special Offers and News”