Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Needs Hollow / Tunnel butt plugs

Hollow / Tunnel butt plugs

What do you need or want to happen? Feel free to ask here - you might be pleasantly surprised.
Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:37 pm

Just wondering if anyone on here has experienced them. I'm intrigued and on the point of buying one. Just wondered if there were any pros/cons to watch out for when selecting. Thanks

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:42 pm
snj

...they do look interesting but sorry cant offer any experience to share. I assume they would generally be quite wide in diameter but then so are some standard butt plugs? Someone on here must have tried them?

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:41 pm

Used one before, you will need to be used to a normal one, quite large, then they are not too bad. You would obviously clean up first and then try. Some M2M partners use these too.

Post Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:17 am

Thanks for your reply Latexxxlover. It's always good to get user people's advice/experience on potential purchases. I guess we've all got a few items in our toy collection that didn't quite work out as expected when viewed online.

I was definitely planning to buy a relatively small one (which as you suggest, would be more like a medium plug). I'm not too worried about the size (given other items in my collection) - but I do want this one to be comfortable for wearing for a reasonable amount of time. I like the idea of the vulnerability of being 'open' to teasing with other toys/items, fingers or liquid ;)

I'm guessing this is the right place to post for this sort of advice. I've got another request about canes - but will start a new thread

Return to “Needs”