Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Needs Mundane yet practical

Mundane yet practical

What do you need or want to happen? Feel free to ask here - you might be pleasantly surprised.
Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:09 pm

We've stayed at both of the 'original' studios in the past - looks like you have the Bed from what was 'Ess and Emm 2' in there, which has quite a high floor to mattress height. For those of a shorter stature (i.e. Miss A), a small step would be useful - the metal bar at the edge of the bed tends to dig in the backs of the legs when your feet don't reach the floor!!!

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:15 pm
MissP User avatar
Site Admin

Great idea we will look at the practicalities
MissP

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:25 pm

Sorry but reading this I can understand your problem, as I am only 4"9 I have great empathy (but in heels it helps) Did you not ask that for the mini trampoline that P kindly provided last time? Did have to take my heels off though.

On the other side of the coin have you ever read the Devils Dandruff blog - its very funny, one story in particular is worthy of mention:

Roxyfoxy and the 8th dwarf

Had a bootycall last night in the name of Duncan. Anyway I land there around well Roxy time. It was a beautiful Victorian three story mews with a big sign saying "Duncan's pets and garden store.

I rang the bell the door opened it was like something out of Snow White. Duncans only a fucking midget. Welcome to size really does matter the three story mansion above the shop really was tailored to suit Duncan. Right down to the pool table had been converted to midgetland.

When I lay on the bed that hadn't been lowered i really thought he was joking when he asked me for a hand up on the bed. Wonder how many people can say they have fucked a dwaf he gave me a good seeing too though !

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:41 pm

A couple of others on this thread while I'm doing 'practical'......

Something like this in the shower (maybe with a couple of heads that you can sterilise):

http://www.amazon.com/Shower-Enema-Syst ... B003KKU39A

Some easy way of getting your own music in the main room/bedroom (most people have a smartphone/ipod nowadays - perhaps just a simple headphone interface?)

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:24 pm

Second the step into the bed, even J 5'6" and myself 6'1" thought it wasn't that simple it must be hard work if you're even smaller. The alternate might be some sort of padded part on the bars which could be removed once in/out

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:27 pm

I meant to check the music system when I was there as we played the CD's already in the main room and they seemed to be jumping all the time. A simple connection through a head phone cable or maybe Bluetooth speakers would make it easier. Not everyone has iPhone/ipods so docking stations aren't a help.

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:05 pm
snj

...not sure it has anything to do with height as a 5' 10" bloke I still catch my thighs getting in to the bed. A sort of Fosby (sic) flop technique has been developed over the years to get in!

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Re the Bed - sorting one problem but increasing another would be to raise the base on which the mattress sits (bear with me) maybe a board with 2" x 2" studding with a 2nd board (2x2 sandwich) then mattress back on. OK we are now nearly 4" higher (but bed bars will be 4" lower)- a slide! block & tackle (no that was getting caught before!), come on that's half the problem solved.
Question. How often is the under bed cage used? A quick straw pole from forum members might indicate as to whether the cage is needed - just a thought.
Use the underbed cage
Yes 0 No 1

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:41 am

Only new and one visit so still trying things, but we'd use the cage in the main room.

Yes 0 No 2

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:07 pm

Several visits and not used the underbed cage yet. Probably not likely to either, but agree that it can be uncomfortable getting on and off the bed because of the bars.

Return to “Needs”