Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Stories Our latest visit...

Our latest visit...

Members stories (these might be real experiences - or a fantasy wish). Please feel free to interact with the author and add to the experience.
Post Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:18 pm
snj

...and longest. Due to the fabulous 50% discount we stayed for 4 nights! Lovely to know that we did not have to rush our play and could do what we wanted when we wanted, get some needed rest and also go out each day for a lovely lunch and a bit of "real" life for a bit.

When we visit we play out a number of scenes - all role play - that means we take a lot of stuff with us! Outfits/costumes, toys and well tried implements such as our own canes and straps, as well as using the in-house equipment and accessories.

We split our scenes between the upstairs and new playroom. We always ask P and T to erect the St Andrews Cross upstairs instead of the sling as it better ticks our needs. The x cross downstairs is no longer for us, as we have used and can do all that we like elsewhere using the other equipment.

The downstairs fucking machine/chair is a great new addition. The carpeted floor there makes some activities a little more comfortable on the knees and the large mirror is great.

We ended up only doing 7 of the 8 scenes we planned. We are no longer young and to be honest despite spreading out our play, could not manage to fit in our 8th as were spent - so are going to enjoy a version of at home!!

All in all those few days are/were such a release, change, opportunity, connection - and more - that are just wonderful to enjoy as a couple. Kinky of course but also so playfull, painfull, pleasurable, private and pretty much perfect. :)

Post Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:16 am

Wow how jealous am I, I thought it was good to stay overnight but definite must try a longer stay. Thanks for sharing and yes I have been thinking we ought to get our scenarios sorted before going so as not to waste time saying "what shall we do first"

Post Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:45 pm

We did our an overnight last week, not sure we could do 4 nights! You have better stamina than us.

Unfortunately like MistressG we haven't planned our scenes before we get there and even when we did have ideas we changed them as the night went on..... probably due to a little to much bubbly!

We love the sling upstairs that is always good and the downstairs fucking machine with a Hitachi works very well.

Now its trying to work out when we go back again.

Post Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:26 pm
snj

...planning is the key - a bit of hard work but worth it. First or second visit is about getting to know the facilities and finding what suits. After that it is (for us) not using what does not - never found that the wheel adds anything for us for example - and then concentrating on what ticks the pleasure/pain boxes. Time as with most things in life is something that is precious - especially when at Ess and Emm. If you can spend longer there then I would always say go for it. It does not have to be sprint! In our case not at our age - not possible! :lol:

Post Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:22 am

Oh the wheel! As my other half was not willing to try I thought I would have to give it a go. However once I was upside down she really struggled to get me back up again. She was panicking it was going to require a call to P&T, to get them to assist but luckily she managed it with some verbal coaching. The wheel is now off limits.

Post Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:56 pm

Shame the wheel is off limits for you - although I can understand why, given your experience.

We had great time with the wheel when we were there (we used it a couple of times during our stay) - although I'm not sure it's my favourite. (Maybe just spoiled for choice).

Planning is definitely the way to go - without being too prescriptive). I'm hoping to visit again in the next couple of months, and we'll definitely have a list of scenarios or bits of equipment we want to use, and then probably string them together on the day, to 'go with the flow'. The fucking machine was definitely one of my favourites (having it used on me), and being hoisted up in the leather sleep sack (so much so that we had to buy one for home!). I'd like to try to be ankle cuffed to the floor (spread legs) and then have wrist cuffs (spread) winched up, so there's a bit of stretching - and then be flogged or caned.

Gosh - there is just too much choice. I always end up like a kid in a sweet shop. My mistress was laughing at me during our visit, because I'd be pacing around, inspecting items, and wanting to try them.

I love the cages and the 'coffin' box. However, it always feels that incarceration should be for at least a couple of hours - which seems like wasting valuable play time! My fantasy - to attend Ess&Emm during someone else's session and be locked away, frustrated and teased by the fun going on outside of my 'prison'

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:34 pm
snj

...the great thing about Ess and Emm is that with the variety of experiences and equipment available, we can all we enjoy what we want and ignore what we don't like. The space to play is what helps and attracts us so much, compared to being at home. In the "old days" Studio 1 was quite wide and fairly long to facilitate most choices. Nowadays with an L shape the upstairs room somehow seems a bit smaller, but actually can really be made to work for just about most scenes, as sq ft it is probably bigger? The downstairs room is a lovely bonus. Plan or don't plan to suit - but I bet the more you visit the more you will plan just to pick what suits you. The comments book says it all so often - visited, but too much to try - will be back! 8-)

Post Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:42 pm
snj

....has no one been on a visit of late, who maybe willing to share their experiences??

Post Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:46 pm
snj

...is there anyone else there?!!! The bookings look quite full - so come on how about sharing something of your experiences/visits or anything of interest? A forum without those willing to post is a very quiet place! :|

Post Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:37 pm

Obviously the winter hibernation and they are all still asleep

Return to “Stories”