Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Stories My metal box experience

My metal box experience

Members stories (these might be real experiences - or a fantasy wish). Please feel free to interact with the author and add to the experience.
Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:24 pm

I'm new around here so firstly, hello! Here is a story about my first visit to E&E. I hope you enjoy it, please let me know what you think and if people like it, I might write some more.

Mistress and I arrived at the Studio for the first time, nervous and excited in equal measures. After brief introductions, and a quick chat about the weather and the traffic, we were taken on a tour of all the facilities on offer. As the explanations of the more complex items of equipment in the main room were drawing to a close, Tony stopped for a moment.

“I suppose the only thing we don’t have, and that we are sometimes asked for, is a cell for long term incarceration. We’ve thought about it but I really think that we’ve got enough places for someone to be locked up. There’s the cage under the table, the cage under the bed, and of course there’s the box…” He gestured to the tall metal box next to the black leather-covered revolving wheel.

“If one of you gets fed up with the other, you can always lock them up in that.”

I laughed nervously. Mistress smiled. This is going to be fun, I thought.

After Tony had left us alone in the Studio, we brought our things in from the car. We had brought quite a lot of our own toys – not because we thought the Studio wasn’t well equipped, but because we wanted to try out some of our own gear in a new setting. I’d also thrown a few ‘bits and bobs’ into the case, just in case any of them came in useful later. Later, I’d be glad that I did.

We went up into the main room and stood there for a few moments amidst the different items of equipment and not quite believing that we were actually standing in a real BDSM dungeon, left to our own devices, with our imaginations running wild. Items of furniture that I’d only ever seen on the internet were actually here – and they were all ours (well, at least for the next 24 hours).

That evening we tried out a few different scenes using different items of furniture and equipment. We both switch but this was my birthday treat so I could choose the roles and scenarios – and I chose to be the submissive. The revolving wheel was visually stunning but didn’t really float our boat – we decided that perhaps we needed to put a bit more thought into how to use it next time. The stretching table was put to use in conjunction with the leather body sack and I spent an hour or so in the cage under the bench whilst strapped into the canvas straitjacket. The whipping bench was a fantastically wicked piece of furniture, rendering its victim (in this case, me!) vulnerable not only to a good spanking but also to all sorts of naughty genital and anal exploration and torture.

We went to bed tired and exhilarated and soon fell into the longest, deepest sleep that either of us had had for many months.

But the next day came the star of the show – the upright metal box next to the wheel. It could be described as a coffin, but as it isn’t really coffin-shaped, we decided that it would be christened ‘the metal box’ for the duration of our visit.

I had seen it in photographs on the Ess and Emm website but I hadn’t really thought much about how to use it – in fact, I had thought it looked a bit boring. It has been an interesting feature of my adult life that my first impressions of things are almost always wrong, and this was no exception. I had made some detailed plans for using some of the items in the Studio, particularly the ladder back chair and the whipping bench, but the metal box hadn’t really captured my imagination. Until now.

After a cooked breakfast to give us plenty of energy, we got stuck into another kinky session. As I showered, could hear Mistress moving about in the Studio, preparing a wicked surprise for me. The anticipation was delicious and I hurried out of the shower, dried off and opened the door into the Studio to see what was waiting for me. Mistress had laid out my leather body harness on the stretching rack and prepared the whipping bench for a ‘warm up’. An hour or so later, my head was spinning as Mistress unfastened my wrists and ankles from the bench and I slowly climbed off. I gingerly felt the welts on my bottom and I carefully rubbed my cock and balls to check that they were none the worse for the torture – and pleasure - they had endured. Then I was sent downstairs – taking each step very carefully - to make some sweet tea to replenish our energy levels. As I arrived upstairs with mugs of tea, Mistress was standing at the top of the stairs with a mischievous smile on her face.

“I’m tired from all that whipping, so I think I need a rest while you think about how bad you’ve been,” she said, taking the tea in one hand and playfully stroking my genitals with the other hand. My dick leapt to attention as my mind whirled with the combined effects of Mistress’s touch and the thought of what she might be planning.

“Now, what can I do with you while I relax with my tea and a good book?” She paused dramatically, pretending to think deeply. “Ah, I know! Drink up slave, time for you to be out of sight and out of mind!”

The great thing about having a play partner who is also your life partner is that you really get to know what each other likes – or dislikes – which makes for wonderfully wicked kinky sessions. Mistress knows that I like really tight, strict and inescapable bondage mainly using leather restraints, with the bondage applied in layers, each one rendering me more helpless and more under her control than ever. This was to play a key part of this next scene.
I gulped down my tea and Mistress gathered some gear for her plan.

She handed me my Fetters side-laced leather hood: the pepper pot eyes allowed me a limited amount of vision and the open round mouth allowed me to speak to Mistress – for now. Next, I was told to put on my padded locking wrist and ankle cuffs and a wide padded waist belt while Mistress removed the wrist and ankle straps that were already attached to the inside of the box. Then Mistress took me by the shoulders and guided me as I stepped backwards into the box so I was facing outwards. Mistress instinctively knew that I would be thrilled to be well and truly restrained in the box, not just relying on the locked door to keep me confined but ensuring that I could barely move a muscle once I was strapped in.

Inside the box at the back there are two metal bars, one on each side, for attaching straps and other restraints. Mistress attached my wrist and ankle cuffs to leather straps that were attached in turn the metal bars. Double-ended trigger hooks were used to attach the D rings on the side of my waist belt to the metal bars as well. Then Mistress fastened the leather straps inside the box around my chest and thighs. The box also has a padded leather collar which is attached to the metal bars using more leather straps: Mistress buckled the collar around my neck and I felt the gloving sensation of leather against leather as the collar attached to the box was tightened around the collar of my hood. Heaven!

Other notable features of the metal box are the two small doors which are fitted in the main door; one at head height, the other conveniently located to allow access to the genitals. The upper opening is barred with small metal bars so that even when the small door is open, the occupant inside is left in no doubt that they are still incarcerated. The lower aperture has no bars and allows easy access to the sensitive flesh it reveals.

Mistress left me in the box, with the door still open, whilst she went next door into the bedroom and I heard her rummaging around in our bag of toys. She reappeared a minute or two later with a stainless steel cock and ball shackle in her hand and a big smile on her face.

“I know you like to be completely restrained and that cock of yours looks far too free for my liking! This should help to remind you that you are not going anywhere.”

She grabbed my balls and pulled them away from my body, then fastened the metal shackle around the base of my penis, behind my balls. Using a small padlock she locked the shackle in place, then she took a length of medium weight metal chain and attached it to each side of the door frame, using mini carabiner clips to attach it to small metal rings on the inside of the box. When she had finished it stretched across the door opening at crotch height. Then she locked the chain to a small D ring on the shackle using a small padlock.

She stepped back to admire her handiwork. “There. That should do. You aren’t going anywhere in a hurry.”
“Thank you Mistress,” I replied.
“Ah, that reminds me!” Mistress disappeared back into the bedroom and came back into view with a pecker gag mouth cover in her hand. “I don’t want to hear any more from you for a while!” Then she pushed the pecker gag into my mouth and pushed the press studs together to hold it firmly in place.

The door closed with a clang and all I could hear was the sound of Mistress padlocking the door. Immediately I found myself in a strange new world: dark, but not pitch black as the two small apertures were still open. There was a strange hollowness all around me. I shifted my weight between my feet, feeling for how much slack there was in my bonds. The answer was – barely any. My feet were virtually fixed to the spot.

Mistress’s face appeared at the bars in front of me.

“So, here is what happens next. I get to read my book in peace and you can think about what a bad boy you’ve been. I’ll check on you every 20 minutes or you can make some noise if you really need me. But don’t call me over unless it’s an emergency – you will be severely punished if you disturb my reading unnecessarily!”
Then Mistress bobbed down out of sight and I felt the little door close next to my genitals. My body jolted as if due to an electric shock as the metal touched the sensitive tip of my cock momentarily. I heard little metallic squeaks as Mistress fastened the door shut using an Allen key.

Her face was back at the bars.

“Everything OK?”

I managed a muffled “Umm-hmmph” through my gag. Then the little door closed in front of me.

After the sound of Mistress fastening the door shut, it went very quiet. I was suddenly alone in my dark metal prison. Even now, it wasn’t entirely pitch black as there were two rows of little holes drilled in the door immediately in front of me. I could move my head a few millimetres and I found that I could line up pepper pot eye holes in my hood with the holes in the metal door, allowing me a tiny view of the main room beyond. Mistress turned away and walked to the far end of the room, where she sat down on the leather sofa and picked up her Kindle.

After a few moments of drinking in the feeling of being abandoned, naked, bound and hooded inside a locked metal box, I tried moving my arms and legs, testing my bonds. Very little movement was possible. As I shifted my weight slightly, one of the box’s metal panels flexed and the metallic ‘ping’ made Mistress look up from her book.
“Everything OK over there?” she called. I managed another muffled reply, desperately trying to sound nonchalant. My confinement adventure had only just begun and I didn’t want to return to the bright light of reality so soon. I was relieved when I saw Mistress return to her book.

The first phase of my confinement seemed to pass relatively quickly as I was kept busy taking in my new surroundings and testing my bonds. I tried to see if I could loosen or unfasten my wrist restraints, which I couldn’t. My movements made the box flex a couple more times, but this time Mistress wasn’t concerned by the noise. I closed my eyes and my head began to spin with the intensity of the experience.

Suddenly my world became a little brighter. I must have almost drifted off to sleep, as I hadn’t heard Mistress unfastening the little door in front of my face.

“How’s my little slave doing? Having fun in your metal box?”

I harrumphed through the gag and the door swung shut again.

As I lined up the holes to improve my vision, Mistress turned towards the bedroom, or perhaps the stairs, and was gone. I strained to hear her movements, to work out where she had gone, but I couldn’t hear anything, the hood cutting out any chance of hearing her moving about.

I felt entirely alone: locked, strapped and cuffed inside the box. I felt a small wave of panic welling up inside me. My imagination suddenly went into overdrive. What if Mistress left me here? I reasoned with myself: she wouldn’t… would she? No. But what if she tripped going down the stairs and was knocked unconscious? My heartbeat quickened and little beads of sweat pricked on my back and my forehead. I breathed deeply, determined not to panic and reasoning with my own imagination. Even if something happened to Mistress, Tony or Paula would check the Studio after our allotted departure time. My heartbeat slowed slightly. So where was she? Suddenly, Mistress reappeared, drinking from a can of Coke as she padded over to the sofa, dressed in a black leather mini skirt and bra top, no shoes. She sat down, then swivelled through 90 degrees to lie lengthways on the sofa, her head against the far armrest, her feet propped on the opposite armrest. I shifted slightly in the box as I peered through the holes, trying to get a better view. I saw Mistress put the Coke on the floor and pick up her Kindle, her face disappearing behind the light blue cover. She moved her feet to get comfortable and one of them brushed the floor-standing uplighter and spotlight next to the sofa, causing it to sway dangerously. She glanced up from the Kindle, saw that the swaying was subsiding, and went back to the novel. As she did so, she crossed her ankles, her bare feet facing me. Her soles were slightly shiny, polished from walking around the Studio barefoot, and they wrinkled and glinted slightly in the warm light from the spotlight. I wondered if she was doing it deliberately – she knows that I find pretty soles a real turn-on. My cock had recovered from the shock of its brush with the door and now it was harder than ever. I wiggled my hips, enjoying the sensation of the metal shackle pulling against my cock and balls, held in place by the chain. I wondered if I could get enough movement to stimulate me to orgasm, but I soon realised that that was never going to be possible. I was left feeling frustrated and deeply horny.

I stood, captivated by Mistress’s bare feet, contemplating my situation: I was locked, naked, inside a metal box which was slowly getting hotter. It was a late summer day, overcast and not particularly warm outside, I imagined – although I hadn’t set foot outside the Studio yet that day. I realised that my own body heat was raising the temperature inside the box and I wondered how hot it would get. Was I in danger of dehydrating, or getting heat stroke? I decided that this was unlikely, even if I was going to be in here for a few hours, which I wasn’t.
My thoughts were interrupted by Mistress putting down her Kindle and walking over to the box. This time she didn’t open the door but simply asked if I was OK, twice, which I replied to both times with more noises which I hoped would be interpreted as indicating that I was fine and wanted to be left alone.

“OK, twenty more minutes then,” Mistress said, before returning to the sofa and taking up her place as before. I went back to my sole gazing, happily enjoying the slightest movements of her feet and the occasional wiggling of her toes. I enjoyed the warm womb-like sensation of the box and I enjoyed pulling on my bonds – especially my cock shackle. I had started to arrive in the headspace that I had hoped for. Mistress’s naked slave, boxed and restrained, entirely under her control.

I had to keep moving my head slightly as I found that I could only focus one eye at a time through the holes in front of me and it became tiresome to use just one eye for prolonged periods of time. The roof of my mouth started to ache with the pressure of the rubber pecker gag and I moved my jaw and used my tongue to try to change the sensation. I realised that I was becoming uncomfortable: the gag, the lack of vision, the slowly rising temperature, and the lack of movement in my arm and leg muscles: it all added up to a growing sense of discomfort. But then I reasoned with myself: you are in a complex bondage scenario, with layer upon layer of restraint and inside a locked metal box – what do you want it to feel like? I wondered how long it would be until Mistress came across to let me out. We had agreed on three stints of 20 minutes each. How long had it been since she last checked on me? Two minutes? Five? Fifteen? One? I tried to work out how to measure time and I decided to try to count the seconds. I worked out that twenty minutes was 1,200 seconds. So I decided to count slowly, in the hope that by measuring time I would make the remaining time pass by more quickly. I started counting but soon forgot where I had got to… then I tried a second time, but after a while I couldn’t seem to remember what number came next, or what had preceded it. I wondered why this was and I decided that I was deeper into a dreamy headspace than I realised.

As I was musing on my situation, the loud noise of the padlock being unfastened startled me. The door swung open and Mistress stood in front of me, smiling.

“Have you had a happy time?” She asked. I nodded.

“Hmmm. Have you been a good boy?” I nodded more enthusiastically. “In that case, I think you can have a little treat. Would you like a little treat, birthday boy?” I nodded vigorously. She laughed. Then the door shut and I heard the padlock clicking closed on the clasp. I waited to see what would happen next and I realised that Mistress had bent down in front of my metal prison. She unfastened the little door by my crotch and I jumped again as I felt a hand on my cock.

“Oooo, you are hard, and so wet.” I wanted to scream out, “And frustrated, and horny, and gasping to cum,” but the gag would have turned it into an incomprehensible noise which Mistress could have taken for an alarm call, so I kept very quiet. Her hand slid along my shaft and she gripped the head of my cock, caressing, teasing and pumping. I pushed my genitals towards the opening to ensure that she had easy access to my genitals. I felt my fingers and toes flex uncontrollably and she continued to play with me until an explosive orgasm shattered my warm, dark world. Mistress giggled, then she gently pushed me back and closed the little door.

I was left panting, shaking and sweating, enjoying the naughtiness and kinkiness, the sheer depravity of it all. Slowly, I came back down to earth. I stood in a haze and waited for Mistress to let me out of the box. After a while, the haze started to lift and I realised that I was still in the box. Still naked, locked, strapped and chained inside the box. What was going on? I looked out through the little holes and I saw that Mistress was standing with her back to me, looking out across the main room. The euphoria of the orgasm had gone now and I was becoming at least a little impatient to know what was going to happen next.

Then Mistress turned and opened the little door next to my head.

“I think you need to be punished for enjoying yourself so much. What do you think?” I thought for a moment, then nodded, slowly, wondering what she had in mind. She walked over the wall near the CD player and came back with a leather blindfold, which she buckled around my head, blocking out the last of my limited pepper pot vision. Then I heard the little door close in front of my face. I smiled, thinking about the layer upon layer of leather, the layer upon layer of restraint, my inescapable bondage.

I heard the occasional noise of Mistress moving furniture and equipment about. I realised that she was planning something else, not just leaving me as her captive inside the box. I tried to imagine what was being planned… but my mind was spinning with expectation and I decided that it was more fun to wait and see. Or wait and feel, depending on whether the blindfold was going to be removed. I went back to enjoying the sensation of being entirely restrained.
After a while, the sound of the padlock being removed jolted me back into the moment and I felt Mistress removing the chain from my cock shackle, removing the collar, waist and body straps and unfastening my wrist and ankle cuffs from the bars inside the box.

“Are you OK to walk?” She asked. I nodded, stepped out of the box and allowed myself to be led into what felt like the centre of the room. “OK, stop,” Mistress instructed me. “Now spread your legs and hold up your arms.” I did as I was told and I felt my wrist cuffs being attached to a spreader bar above my head. When they were secure, I felt Mistress’s hands as they forced my ankles a little further apart and I realised that she was attaching them to eye bolts in the floor. I was spread-eagled, leaning forward and using the bar attached to my wrist cuffs for support, my knees slightly bent. I could feel a cold metal chain hanging behind me, touching my back as I swung slightly in my bonds.

“Say ‘Ahhhhh’.” I was puzzled at this request as the gag still filled my mouth but moment later I realised what Mistress meant as the cold metal of an anal hook was pushed into my resisting anus. I tried to relax but my body resisted and I felt Mistress pull the hook away, then a lubricated finger played over my anus and the hook returned, this time the round ball on the end of the hook slid in easily. I smiled inside my hood: Mistress had taken the hint that I had made by packing the new hook that had arrived in the post just a few days earlier.

I felt Mistress’s hands as she attached the hook to the chain, taught enough to keep me on my toes, but allowing enough movement for Mistress to move it about a little to keep my attention. Despite its recent adventure I felt my cock go hard and a few moments later I felt Mistress’s fingers as they lazily caressed the shaft and tickled the tip. Then I heard Mistress’s voice through the hood.

“Now, what next? Let me think…”

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:05 pm

What next, indeed! What a great story. I've been intrigued by the metal box ever since a very short trial on our first visit. I definitely want to go in it next time we're there .... and hopefully the experience will be something like your story!

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:15 pm

I'm intending to placing S in to the box on Friday night, not that she knows my intentions and she is sat totally oblivious on the sofa across from me as I type.
Need to come up with a cunning plan to go with it.

A

Return to “Stories”