Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Stories Wildest fantasy

Wildest fantasy

Members stories (these might be real experiences - or a fantasy wish). Please feel free to interact with the author and add to the experience.
Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:51 pm

Hi All,

What's you wildest sexual fantasy ? Have you tried to make it a reality ?

Post Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:24 pm

I guess it depends slightly on how you define 'wildest' and 'fantasy'

One of my 'fantasies' was to visit a place like Ess&Emm - which I managed to achieve earlier this year (loved it) - and managed to then try a few things that had also been fantasies.

I tend not to fantasise about things that aren't achievable (within my normal circumstances) but I do enjoy dreaming up scenarios and then finding ways to allow them to become reality.

Post Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:50 pm
snj

..yes agreed. Essandemm allows fantasy to become reality. Judicial, school, Dom(me) , sub, medical, etc all become possible. You just need imagination, the necessary outfits, costumes and accessories. Plus of course two (or more) individuals who are prepared to suspend the reality of life for a few precious hours/days.

The equipment, ambiance and basics of life are all there to make reality out of fantasy. Lock the door, pull the curtain and immerse yourselves into your dream world.

Sir and pupil, Governess and ward, Warden and prisoner, Domme and slave... , sex sluts of all types!! They are all there to discover - just release them.

Post Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:30 am

One of my wildest fantasies is to experience the strap on shown in Latexxxlover's profile pic ;)

Post Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:55 pm
snj

...now only a week or so until our next visit - Can't wait given work and family issues of late, that will make our time at our escape from reality all the more special. New toys and outfits to try, plus the new playroom. Hopefully it will be wonderful as usual. 8-)

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:09 pm

I would like to be spitroasted by my mistress from behind with an enormous strapon, and be forced to earn money with my mouth with anything that passes in front of it.

Post Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:18 pm
snj

We had a great trip back to Ess and Emm last week. A couple of judicial scenes upstairs using the benches and the St Andrew's cross. Also a couple of "school" role-plays again using the benches and sofa. Downstairs we managed 3 Domme/slave/slut games, including a dose of Surrey Subs fantasy! We were exhausted by the end and totally drained but in a good way. Went to the Plough (in Wartington?) twice for a breather and lunch, so all in all an intense and intimate visit. :twisted:

Post Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Ace sounds like you had a Bonza time. Not been to the Plough, although I have passed it a fair few times, must make the effort to drip in.

Need to book our selves in when things allow.

Post Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:47 pm
snj

...indeed. A great few days. The Plough is just pub food, but good pub food and only a five minutes drive away at most.

Post Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:54 pm

Hi all, would anybody consider having a voyer present at a session. I have always had a fantasy to watch a couple, and join in if invited? I am willing to dress accordingly if so instructed, and possibly follow any instructions? Just an idea, your comments are all welcome.

Return to “Stories”