Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Stories Volunteers wanted!

Volunteers wanted!

Members stories (these might be real experiences - or a fantasy wish). Please feel free to interact with the author and add to the experience.
Post Mon May 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Well sort of.

My partner and I are still working out if we want to bring a couple of fantasy's to life and as they involve introducing a other people to our sessions I was wondering if anyone here would be interested. I don't want anyones details or anything but was wondering if in principle there would be people on here interested in taking party.

1) My wife has a fantasy around 3-4 men taking her while she was on the swing. Just plain sex no S&M etc.
2) I wanted to add a second woman sub along side my wife, we are a middle aged couple and some of the more exciting positions etc she either can't do at all or for very long. It would also be interesting to try with someone with different boundaries.

As before just wondering if there was an interest don't need any details like a lot of fantasy's they may never be acted on. You can Private Message me if you prefer.

Post Thu May 21, 2015 6:30 pm

I would not mind a voyeur role, watch from a distance ? Not sure if you have ever considered performing to a live audience ?

Post Fri May 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Exhibitionism is something we have fantasised about but probably see that as more going to a club and being part of a larger going on rather than a private show. we'll keep it in mind though.

Return to “Stories”