Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Stories Always wanted a dominatrix to do me ...

Always wanted a dominatrix to do me ...

Members stories (these might be real experiences - or a fantasy wish). Please feel free to interact with the author and add to the experience.

Hi all, I am a fourty something male, lately I have been very interested in the pegging or reversal scene. My biggest worry is if it is normal for a guy to want a lady to penetrate him in this way, is it common ? I have looked it up on the Internet and it seems common place now.
I am not too much into pain or such but the feeling you get when dressing up, playing with toys and the idea of a sexy lady dressed in latex, leather or lingerie banging me with a strap on is unexplainable.

MissP User avatar
Site Admin

Hello

It is extremely common, yes. If you employ the services of a professional dominatrix this will be a normal request to her.
MissP

Hi. Yes - I agree. Pretty common - and very enjoyable! Like any sort of penetration, it can be varied so it's not necessarily "banging", but can be tender and loving, or hot and horny! I guess 'pegging' implies a certain dominance by the giver, which can be a fun dynamic. But I imagine, like me, lots of men also enjoy anal play (including strap ons) that don't necessarily mean sub/Domme. I enjoy both dynamics ;)

If you haven't tried it with just a butt plug/dildo by yourself, you may want to make sure you are able to stretch easily enough before trying a session with a dominatrix to make sure you are able to take full advantage of the session.

As mentioned by the other this is normal and can be very pleasurable.

Return to “Stories”