Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Stories Group session in the house

Group session in the house

Members stories (these might be real experiences - or a fantasy wish). Please feel free to interact with the author and add to the experience.
Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Would a group session work in the house has anyone tried it?

Things like:

Girl on the swing or the whipping bench and 3-5 guys?

2 subs on the 2 whipping benches in front of the mirror

2 subs tied to the points on the bed?

2 subs tied tie to the swing anchor points at each end?

Anyone have other thoughts?

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:51 am

I'd love to do a small group session in the house, there is definitely the room for it, I doubt the wife will go for it though :(

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:37 am

My partner and I have only ever played together, but I have to admit sometimes it seems like it would be a better place for groups as there is so much equipment. I think it's a lovely feeling though to have it all to yourself, playing in the dungeon area at a fetish club is very different from an experience at essandemm..

Post Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:13 pm

@supersub Well getting agreement from your partner is always a challenge and then actually how it would work if you got to do it would be interesting! But hey this section just because it won't happens doesn't stop discussing how/what you would do, this is the story section.

Post Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:15 pm

@mirrorgirl Yes a fetish club experience would be completely different and potentially easier due to the anonymity. But the privacy in the house would make for a more intense session possibly?

Return to “Stories”