Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Stories Great idea

Great idea

Members stories (these might be real experiences - or a fantasy wish). Please feel free to interact with the author and add to the experience.
Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Flux capacitor - this is getting as strange as the mnemonic I was taught to remember resistor colour codes...

"Batman Blows Robin On Yonder Gotham Bridge. Very good, Wayne Get Superman Next"

Or (without the tolerance colours) "Big Bad ROY Gang Banged Violently Great Women"

Or less sinisterly: Black brown red orange yellow green blue violet gray white Gold Silver None

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:07 pm

The fact you remember that is more scary than being tied to the wheel at Ess&Emm! The only person I've ever know who remembered them is my dad.

It sounds like letting you loose with electricity in Ess&Emm would probably be even more scary.

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:13 pm

There's me thinking it was a more recent movie :o :o

Post Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:46 am

A n S - You have discovered Tony and Paula's cunning plan!! A new twist, - time travel, hence the flux capacitor, pain can be repeated and forgotten as many times as anyone wants. I understand it needs a little more development, but that's only a slight detail. Just for you, here is a sneak preview of the work in progress (and a couple of pics of when it goes wrong - oh dear...)

Post Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:19 am

There are easier ways to create a time loop
Hog.jpg
Hog.jpg (10.96 KiB) Viewed 25462 times

Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:09 pm

Oooh hek and we have an over nighter booked. Best pack me Kevlar pants.
:lol: :lol:

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:35 am

Kevlar pants??? Not so good for protection from EMF / EMPD, I am told this is slightly better!!

tinman.JPG
tinman.JPG (16.01 KiB) Viewed 25459 times
tingirl.JPG
tingirl.JPG (16.33 KiB) Viewed 25459 times

xx

PS - for any one not certain, google "dangers of electromotive force" and "dangers of electro magnetic pulse discharge" then it gets really boring.....

I'm told some have tried various types of protection, it's rumoured that Tony and Paula might consider this:

Rin foil protected car.JPG
Rin foil protected car.JPG (20.38 KiB) Viewed 25459 times

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Maybe some Kevlar Leather would be better suited.
Attachments
pants.jpg
pants.jpg (13.8 KiB) Viewed 25458 times

Return to “Stories”