Board index Ess and Emm forum Members private fun Stories Favourite thing to do at essandemm house?

Favourite thing to do at essandemm house?

Members stories (these might be real experiences - or a fantasy wish). Please feel free to interact with the author and add to the experience.

Not been here yet so just wondered, for those of you that have what's your favourite thing to do when you are there ?

You definitely should go it is excellent and there are loads of things to do. We have only visited once and only tried a fraction of what was there. Our favourites were the swing and the whipping bench. In fact there was a load more we liked but those two were most memorable. Of course the most important thing is just to enjoy it.

Thanks limegreen- always nice to hear of people's experiences.

If you have any specific questions please ask

snj

...yes agree the whipping benches get well used on our visits too. They are great. The chairs too and of course the St Andrews cross. We never use the wheel. It is great for some I am sure but going upside down has never been that comfortable - blood rushing to the head and just the gravity pull, means not being relaxed enough to enjoy whatever else is going on! The range of implements is good from light to severe, so although we take our own favourites with us , we still use a selection of the in-house equipment for variety.

I've posted elsewhere about our fun with the wheel - but the whipping bench got several uses, combined with the fucking machine. Great fun.

We also used the swing - Mistress seemed to enjoy the ability to winch my head and feet to differing positions.

We ran out of time to try some of the other 'big ticket' items - but we're going to go back at some point to give them a go. On my list are the stretching bench (rack?) and gynae chair. We'd also wanted to put me in the cage or the isolation (coffin?) box*. There was also a chair which could have a dildo attached - but we couldn't find the right dildo. Being strapped into the chair with that in place sounds fun.

All these things take time to enjoy. Other than a bit of play at home, our recent visit was our first time with more serious bondage/equipment. I loved it, but it did make me realise that much of the play (for us) is building up the suspense (no pun intended!) and the sense of captivity - and that takes time. I'm sure being strapped to a piece of equipment for an hour or more is very different to just a 10-15 min stint.

* Must get a cage or box at home one day - would be fun to be secretly locked in that while Mistress had guests round the house :-)

Back from a nice long holiday in a sun and with a trip to the house coming in a few weeks time. I'm trying to think of some new things to try when we go. Its all been a bit quiet on here but maybe some of the new people might have some ideas.

snj

...it is not just about the great equipment, total privacy and wonderful facilities - it is also about imagination, variety and being together. You can fulfill just about any fantasy, especially if you take a few of your own personal bits and bobs of clothing, toys and implements, to supplement what P and T provide. Ok, so we are a bit over the top by taking 3 bags or so of our gear , but then we do tend to stay for a while on our visits!

Plan a bit about what you want to do when there. Explore your dreams. Release your inner child/demon/whatever. This is your chance to explore and discover new experiences and remove your self from real life just for a while. It is special. Enjoy it.

Return to “Stories”